Reading an illustrated tutorial is nice and informative. But I think, actually seeing how things are done can be even more valuable. Therefore, I record my work using a screen capture software to produce a Making-of video from time to time. These time-lapse videos are brief, entertaining, and informative, at least in my opinion.
In this section, you will find a comprehensive list of all my Making-of videos and links to further information for each photo.
Make sure you read the Viewing Tips at the bottom of this page!
Here are a few tips to enhance the experience of watching these movies:
- Each video is available in HD (1080p or 720p). Click the “YouTube” button to the lower right of the player to go to the original video on YouTube and watch it in HD. Important: You will have to switch the player to “1080p” (or “720p” if “1080p” is not available) to watch the HD version!
- Once you have switched to HD mode, click on he full-screen button at the lower right of the video area to watch the video in full resolution. his should allow you to actually see what I am doing.
- You can stop at any position and see the exact parameter setting I applied. Use the knob on the time bar to move forward and backward as the video is paused.
Subscribe to stay in touch and get your free eBook
Shopping CartCart is empty $0.00
Subscribe to get news & updates
Featured Content - What's Hot?
Connect with me!
HDR Cookbook – Improve Today!
- ► Introduction
- ► Requirements
- ► Contents
- ► The Secrets of Hand-held HDR Shooting
- ► Manual HDR Bracketing Explained (NEW)
- ► Semi-Autobracketing for HDR (NEW)
- ► General HDR Workflow
- ► Why you need an artistic workflow
- ► 21 HDR Photography Myths Busted
- ► Creating 32-bit HDRs the Right Way
- ► Correcting Chromatic Aberration
- ► Structuring a Project
- ► Complex Selections
- ► Using Topaz Adjust to Improve Your Images
- ► Reducing Halos
- ► Fixing Uneven Luminance
- ► Noise Reduction
- ► The Three Rules of Noise Reduction
- ► Sharpening
- ► Creating Clarity in Your Images
- ► Adding a Vignette Effect
- ► Adding a Frame
- ► Restoring Exif Data
- ► HDR Panoramas
- ► Taking Interior HDR Vertorama Shots
- ► Taking HDR Vertorama Shots with a Tripod
- ► 14 Tips for Quick and Effective Travel Photography
- ► Creative Watermarking