View the final result on flickr: “Suvarnabhumi International Airport – Bangkok, Thailand (HDR)”
This video is available in HD (1080p). Click the “YouTube” button to the lower right of the player above to go to the original video and watch it in HD. Important: You will have to switch the player to “1080p” to watch the HD version!
The video shows the entire process of creating a pseudo HDR image from a single RAW file. This includes pre-processing in Adobe Camera RAW, HDR creation and tone mapping in Photomatix, and the post processing work in Photoshop, including the application of Topaz Adjust and Topaz DeNoise for enhancing the image.
Posts you may also like:
Subscribe to stay in touch and get your free eBook
Subscribe to get news & updates
Featured Content - What's Hot?
Connect with me!
HDR Cookbook – Improve Today!
- ► Introduction
- ► Requirements
- ► Contents
- ► The Secrets of Hand-held HDR Shooting
- ► Manual HDR Bracketing Explained (NEW)
- ► Semi-Autobracketing for HDR (NEW)
- ► General HDR Workflow
- ► Why you need an artistic workflow
- ► 21 HDR Photography Myths Busted
- ► Creating 32-bit HDRs the Right Way
- ► Correcting Chromatic Aberration
- ► Structuring a Project
- ► Complex Selections
- ► Using Topaz Adjust to Improve Your Images
- ► Reducing Halos
- ► Fixing Uneven Luminance
- ► Noise Reduction
- ► The Three Rules of Noise Reduction
- ► Sharpening
- ► Creating Clarity in Your Images
- ► Adding a Vignette Effect
- ► Adding a Frame
- ► Restoring Exif Data
- ► HDR Panoramas
- ► Taking Interior HDR Vertorama Shots
- ► Taking HDR Vertorama Shots with a Tripod
- ► 14 Tips for Quick and Effective Travel Photography
- ► Creative Watermarking