View the final result: The Boat – Ko Panyi, Thailand (HDR)
This video is available in HD (1080p). Click the “YouTube” button to the lower right of the player above to go to the original video to watch it in HD. Important: You will have to switch the player to “1080p” to watch the HD version!
This video shows the post-processing work on this photo. It starts after the HDR creation and the tonemapping was finished.
Posts you may also like:
HDR Cookbook – The Making of “Natural History Museum – London, United Kingdom (HDR)” HDR Cookbook – The Making of “The Green Room – Bebenhausen Palace, Germany (HDR)” HDR Cookbook – The Making of “The Ingress (HDR Vertorama)” HDR Cookbook – The Making of “Suvarnabhumi International Airport – Bangkok, Thailand (HDR)”
Subscribe to stay in touch and get your free eBook
The HDR Vertorama eBook is Out!
7 Chapters - 183 pages - 112 illustrations
Equipment, shooting technique, post-production and hands-on workshops
Shopping CartCart is empty $0.00
Subscribe to get news & updates
Featured Content - What's Hot?
Connect with me!
HDR Cookbook – Improve Today!
- ► Introduction
- ► Requirements
- ► Contents
- ► The Secrets of Hand-held HDR Shooting
- ► Manual HDR Bracketing Explained (NEW)
- ► Semi-Autobracketing for HDR (NEW)
- ► General HDR Workflow
- ► Why you need an artistic workflow
- ► 21 HDR Photography Myths Busted
- ► Creating 32-bit HDRs the Right Way
- ► Correcting Chromatic Aberration
- ► Structuring a Project
- ► Complex Selections
- ► Using Topaz Adjust to Improve Your Images
- ► Reducing Halos
- ► Fixing Uneven Luminance
- ► Noise Reduction
- ► The Three Rules of Noise Reduction
- ► Sharpening
- ► Creating Clarity in Your Images
- ► Adding a Vignette Effect
- ► Adding a Frame
- ► Restoring Exif Data
- ► HDR Panoramas
- ► Taking Interior HDR Vertorama Shots
- ► Taking HDR Vertorama Shots with a Tripod
- ► 14 Tips for Quick and Effective Travel Photography
- ► Creative Watermarking