1Shares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 1 1 Flares ×
You would like to buy high-quality prints?
If you want to use any of my images in a commercial context, you have to purchase a license. Please note that downloading and using any of my images without my expressed written consent and without purchasing a license is illegal.
Licensing Request Form
To determine a fair price for this license, I need some basic information from you, and this is what the Licensing Request Form is about. Please read the introductory text in the form and fill in all the fields to the best of your knowledge. I will always approach you in person after I have received the form to give you an estimate and discuss the details with you.
What is a Commercial Context?
Usage in a commercial context is including (but not limited to) for example editorial usage and advertisements in magazines, newspapers, company brochures, billboards etc. It includes both online usage, usage within an app, on the web, and in print. Usage is considered commercial if it is directly or indirectly associated with generating income for you or any third party.
Any commercial usage of my images will incur a licensing fee.
Personal and Educational Use
Personal and educational use is any use that is not in a commercial context. For example, if you want to use one of my images for teaching a photography class, for your own study work, or in a scientific publication, this is considered educational. Please select ‘Personal’ in the context of usage section of the License Request Form, and I will inform you what the licensing conditions will be. In some cases, the license may even be free of charge. If you make any of my work publicly available, you must attribute it correctly to Klaus Herrmann and farbspiel photography in any case (including free licenses).
What do you get in return for the license fee?
Purchasing a license gives you the right to use the image(s) under the exact conditions defined in the licensing agreement. Unless explicitly agreed otherwise in written form:
- You will not have the copyright to the images! The copyright will remain with me at all times.
- You will also not have the right to license or sell the image(s) to any third party.
If you require any of these rights, please state this explicitly in the License Request Form.
You are in Doubt if Your Use is Commercial?
Don’t be shy! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can figure that out together.
Subscribe to stay in touch and get your free eBook
Shopping CartCart is empty $0.00
Subscribe to get news & updates
Featured Content - What's Hot?
Connect with me!
HDR Cookbook – Improve Today!
- ► Introduction
- ► Requirements
- ► Contents
- ► The Secrets of Hand-held HDR Shooting
- ► Manual HDR Bracketing Explained (NEW)
- ► Semi-Autobracketing for HDR (NEW)
- ► General HDR Workflow
- ► Why you need an artistic workflow
- ► 21 HDR Photography Myths Busted
- ► Creating 32-bit HDRs the Right Way
- ► Correcting Chromatic Aberration
- ► Structuring a Project
- ► Complex Selections
- ► Using Topaz Adjust to Improve Your Images
- ► Reducing Halos
- ► Fixing Uneven Luminance
- ► Noise Reduction
- ► The Three Rules of Noise Reduction
- ► Sharpening
- ► Creating Clarity in Your Images
- ► Adding a Vignette Effect
- ► Adding a Frame
- ► Restoring Exif Data
- ► HDR Panoramas
- ► Taking Interior HDR Vertorama Shots
- ► Taking HDR Vertorama Shots with a Tripod
- ► 14 Tips for Quick and Effective Travel Photography
- ► Creative Watermarking