Special Print Offers
Welcome to the Special Offers section. Here, you will find all the current special offers for print sales. Get your high-quality prints and use the coupon codes to save a lot of money.
Here is how it works:
- Copy the coupon code listed below.
- Go to my galleries at farbspiel.smugmug.com
- Fill your shopping cart using the Buy buttons
- When you are done, click Checkout.
- Enter your coupon code when you are asked for it.
- Complete your purchase.
Maybe you’re out of luck and there is currently no special offer for you. If you want to be notified about new offers as they are activated, simply subscribe to email notifications. Subscribers will also regularly get exclusive special offers that will not be published anywhere else. So, it could really pay off to subscribe.
Special two-day Offer:
20% off on all items on April 23rd and 24th 2012!
What do you get?
Buy any items from my online shop with a 20% discount. This can save you up to $160 on each print order. Purchase as many items as you wish. You will receive the 20% discount for everything. Simply use the coupon code in your online order to claim the discount.
Subscribe to stay in touch and get your free eBook
Subscribe to get news & updates
Featured Content - What's Hot?
Connect with me!
HDR Cookbook – Improve Today!
- ► Introduction
- ► Requirements
- ► Contents
- ► The Secrets of Hand-held HDR Shooting
- ► Manual HDR Bracketing Explained (NEW)
- ► Semi-Autobracketing for HDR (NEW)
- ► General HDR Workflow
- ► Why you need an artistic workflow
- ► 21 HDR Photography Myths Busted
- ► Creating 32-bit HDRs the Right Way
- ► Correcting Chromatic Aberration
- ► Structuring a Project
- ► Complex Selections
- ► Using Topaz Adjust to Improve Your Images
- ► Reducing Halos
- ► Fixing Uneven Luminance
- ► Noise Reduction
- ► The Three Rules of Noise Reduction
- ► Sharpening
- ► Creating Clarity in Your Images
- ► Adding a Vignette Effect
- ► Adding a Frame
- ► Restoring Exif Data
- ► HDR Panoramas
- ► Taking Interior HDR Vertorama Shots
- ► Taking HDR Vertorama Shots with a Tripod
- ► 14 Tips for Quick and Effective Travel Photography
- ► Creative Watermarking