Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel - Paris, France
Before and after
Pics to play with
The story of this photo:
Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel is standing just in front of the Musée du Louvre in Paris. While it is much smaller than the real Arc de Triomphe, it is much more colorful.
Take a look at my “HDR Cookbook”! It contains some more information on my techniques.
How it was shot:
> Camera: Nikon D90
> Lens: Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm 1:3,5-5,6G ED VR
> This is no HDR. The effect was produced using Topaz Adjust in prost-processing
> Details can be found here
How it was post-processed in Photoshop:
> Used Topaz Adjust to bring out the details and colors
> Some color correction and sharpening in Photoshop
Any comments, feedback or criticisms is highly welcome! Thanks for viewing!
Subscribe to stay in touch and get your free eBook
Subscribe to get news & updates
Featured Content - What's Hot?
Connect with me!
HDR Cookbook – Improve Today!
- ► Introduction
- ► Requirements
- ► Contents
- ► The Secrets of Hand-held HDR Shooting
- ► Manual HDR Bracketing Explained (NEW)
- ► Semi-Autobracketing for HDR (NEW)
- ► General HDR Workflow
- ► Why you need an artistic workflow
- ► 21 HDR Photography Myths Busted
- ► Creating 32-bit HDRs the Right Way
- ► Correcting Chromatic Aberration
- ► Structuring a Project
- ► Complex Selections
- ► Using Topaz Adjust to Improve Your Images
- ► Reducing Halos
- ► Fixing Uneven Luminance
- ► Noise Reduction
- ► The Three Rules of Noise Reduction
- ► Sharpening
- ► Creating Clarity in Your Images
- ► Adding a Vignette Effect
- ► Adding a Frame
- ► Restoring Exif Data
- ► HDR Panoramas
- ► Taking Interior HDR Vertorama Shots
- ► Taking HDR Vertorama Shots with a Tripod
- ► 14 Tips for Quick and Effective Travel Photography
- ► Creative Watermarking